Our construction management model incorporates our planning, estimating, and technical service platform to identify and mitigate challenges prior to construction commencement. We examine each project to evaluate construction methods, analyze cost, and feasibility, and devise appropriate building solutions to deliver the project in accordance with the client’s intended goals. Conley Management Group develops a detailed construction plan utilizing the latest construction estimating and scheduling software to provide cost effective solutions and critical path schedules from commencement to completion. Our analytic acumen developed from past project monitoring has enhanced our evaluation of construction expenditures allowing us to implement management strategies that offer efficiency and cost savings on all projects; big or small.
We believe that well constructed and budgeted infrastructure is the basis for sustainable growth and long term value for our clients. With that in mind we focus on adding value to our client's investments by focusing on superior craftsmanship and cost control.
Conley Management Group can provide custom design & contracting services for projects of any size and scope. Our Design + Build platform gives us the ability to work directly with clients in the planning phase and develop customized designs to a budget. The integration of our design services with our construction team provides a single point of accountability allowing our firm to control costs and quality from design to completion. Conley Management Group's team of designers will prepare all the required drawings, plans, and renderings that are required to bring concept to reality.
Recent Design + Build Projects
WDF Inc. Office - New York, New York
Campus Protein Office - New York, New York
Human Edge Office - New York, New York
Pi Capital International Office - New York, New York
PAG Investments Office - New York, New York
Western Ranch, Sheridan WY - 1027 Big Goose Ranch
Construction Management Services
• Oversight of construction means, methods, sequencing and procedures
• Provide estimating, cost savings, alternate systems and materials recommendations
• Oversight of shop drawings and material quality sampling
• Scheduling, delivery, and storage of systems and materials
• Supervising work performed by trades for quality and conformity with plans and specifications
• Maintaining and updating project schedules
• Conduct project meetings with client and trades to monitor job progress
• Management of change orders and general conditions
• Coordination with municipal authorities, governmental agencies, and utility companies
• Expediting and securing all permits, licenses, inspections, sign-offs, occupancy certificates required by jurisdictional agencies
• Comprehensive punch list services
• Upon substantial completion of construction, examine work to assure efficacy, quality and proper commissioning of equipment
We offer our clients looking to sell, lease, sublease, or manage real estate a full service brokerage and advisory service. We have combined our experience and resources from all aspects of the industry to offer our clients a fully integrated solution for the entire real estate process. Our goal has been to offer our clients all essential real estate services under a single umbrella so that our clients can focus on their core business activities.
Our extensive knowledge of the real estate market, spacial requirements, and design allows our firm to find and manage space that meets our clients financial objectives and aesthetic vision. We use our firm's background in construction and design to provide our clients with an additional service platform. Our team focuses on the complete life cycle of each deal and we have the ability to not only source and negotiate deals but also design, build, and manage space.
We believe that our real estate services and design+ build platform provides a unique synergy for our clients and allows our firm to be a one source solution for all leasing, sales, design, construction, and management solutions.
144 E 44th Street, New York, NY 10017 646-453-3271 email@example.com
Conley Management Group © 2013 | All Rights Reserved. Construction in Atlantic Highlands Property Management in Manhattan Property Management in Atlantic Highlands